All documentation for IS-supported instructional technology tools and platforms can be found in the lists below. To request documentation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Connecticut College allows students, faculty, and staff to create their own domains, then create websites or blogs.
Moodle is the college's Learning Management System and allows faculty to set up interactive, online course spaces. Moodle can be used to share course resources, host discussions, accept assignments electronically, offer online quizzes and more.
- Flipgrid - Video Discussion Forums
- Hypothesis - Collaborative Annotation Tool
- A short video tutorial showing how to add Hypothesis activities to Moodle
- Kahoot - Interactive, "gamified" quizzes
- Padlet - Mindmaps and online bulletin boards
- Socrative - Polling application
- Thinglink - Multimedia projects
- Voicethread - Audio and Video Discussion Forums