Wishing you could bring an expert into your class? Our Web Conferencing Kits make connecting with guest speakers, colleagues, students – anyone – easier than ever. The kits, available to faculty from the Digital Scholarship and Curriculum Center (DSCC), support web conferencing through Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and FaceTime.
Each kit contains:
- one 1080P webcam offering 90 degree field-of-view with a tripod and speakerphone
- a 10ft Ethernet cable
- one USB-to-Ethernet adapter (for MacBook Air users)
- one Mini DisplayPort-to-VGA adapter (for Mac laptop users who need to connect to a VGA projector)
- two 10ft USB extension cables
- one powered USB hub (for additional USB ports for the webcam, speakerphone, and any other devices).
If you plan to use web conferencing during a class – or for a series of classes – contact Mike Dreimiller for training and to reserve a kit. For web conferencing at an event, contact Media Services.
2 thoughts on “Web Conferencing Kits now available!”