Are you researching, writing, or creating this summer? Information Services’ Scholarship Support Services details the many ways we can assist you in achieving your scholarship goals. Whether you are working with novel methodologies and techniques, collaborating in new ways with colleagues and students, managing data requirements for grants, Information Services can partner with you to meet your objectives.
In the Scholarship Support Services website you will find:
- Best practices and tools for planning your research projects.
- Guidance on planning, creating, collecting, storing, and sharing data and digital assets including Data Management Plans.
- Help with understanding copyright law, securing image rights, and depositing your publications in open repositories.
- Assistance in selecting digital authoring and publishing platforms in addition to traditional print-based journals and publishers.
- Approaches for promoting and sharing your publications and research data.
As you plan for your summer research activities, remember that IS is here to help you throughout the summer months! Please reach out to your library liaison with questions about these services.
PS. Did you miss the news that Connecticut College is now part of the Boston Library Consortium? Connecticut College faculty now have access to these libraries with a BLC Consortium Card. Call (860-439-3005) or visit Shain’s circulation desk to inquire about your Consortium Card.